REAL ESTATE AND PROPERTY LAW
Buying or selling a residential or commercial property is an enormous undertaking and it’s likely one of the most significant sales/purchases in a person’s or family’s life. The transaction of residential and commercial property also involves real property laws. These two realities make it almost a necessity for buyers and sellers to consult with a real estate attorney before any real estate transaction is finalized.
Fortunately, our firm is here to help. We are expanding our practice to include providing legal assistance on real estate closings. This includes assistance to:
- Buyers of residential and commercial property
- Sellers of residential and commercial property
- FSBOs, or For Sale by Owners.
Our firm is equipped to provide sellers and buyers with superior legal advice on the closing of both residential and commercial properties. Prior to and during the closing stage of a property transaction, we will ensure:
- All documentation required by law is complete and accurate;
- No hindrances to the sale or purchase of property exist; and,
- Any and all questions are clearly answered.
We also represent clients in property disputes and issues. We understand how important property ownership is and the frustration that arises when issues or disputes come up. We want to help you assert your rights and protect your real estate.
Elliott Law Group, PLLC assists clients in many areas of property law, including:
- Boundary Line/Fence Line disputes
- Adverse Possession/Quiet Title
- Timber Trespass
- Trespass/Property Damage
- Zoning and Land Use
- Covenants and restrictions on land
- Contracts and leases
We work to resolve disputes and questions amicably, but will pursue all legal remedies through litigation as necessary to protect our clients’ rights and property.
If you are being sued over your use of property, we can help you in your defense and assert any rights that you may have in the action.
We provide these services to the following counties:
- WA: Asotin, Lincoln, Ferry, Garfield, Pend Oreille, Stevens, Spokane and Whitman.
- ID: Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Kootenai, Pend Oreille and Shoshone
Please contact us today and let us assist on the closing of your residential or commercial property or to discuss your property law case.