Elliott Law Group, PLLC
118 N 7th St Ste C-2
Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814
Tel. (208) 667-0566
The Elliott Law Group is one of the leading law firms in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. We’re very proud of our team of attorneys who work with clients not only in Coeur d’Alene, but in nearby cities such as Post Fallas, Rathdrum, and Orofino, Idaho. Our areas of practice include the following:
- Immigration Lawyers. If you’re looking for the best immigration law firm in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, we are proud to serve your immigration, VISA, citizenship or green card needs.
- Visa Lawyers. Whether you are in need of a permanent immigration solution, or are seeking some type of temporary visa, for example a K1 visa, also known as a fiance visa, or perhaps U.S. citizenship or green card, we can help. People often come to us looking for the so-called spousal and boyfriend/girlfriend visas.
- DUI / DWI Attorneys. Being charged with driving under the influence is a serious criminal charge in Idaho, and so you need to immediately contact an attorney with experience in drunk-driving, criminal law.
- Traffic Ticket Lawyers. Beyond DUI / DWI, we’re known as one of the top-rated law firms in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, for fighting traffic tickets that were received in both Washington and Idaho states. The traffic laws are complex, so reach out to one of our attorney team members for assistance on how to fight a traffic ticket in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, or anywhere in Kootenai County, Idaho.
- Criminal Defense Attorneys. If you’ve been accused of a crime in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, or other cities such as Post Falls, Idaho, call our office immediately. Whether the criminal offense is a gun violation, domestic violence, burglary or other type of crime, it’s imperative to have effective legal representation in the form of an criminal defense lawyer. Do not delay.
Our attorneys work on a variety of issues ranging from immigration (Visas or green cards) to DUI / DWI, to traffic tickets, etc. Whatever type of attorney you are seeking in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, or environs, reach out to us for an attorney consultation. For a consultation on an immigration issue we charge $100.00 which are credited towards attorney fees if you retain our services. You can also utilize a fifteen-minute-free telephone consultation with our immigration lawyers. One of the attorneys will always be happy to talk to you! Just call us at (509) 891-4301 or email us via the website. We also speak Russian and Spanish. All consultations are confidential.Historical Fact About Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
As top attorneys working in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, here’s a historical factoid for you. The Coeur d’Alene area is surrounded by dozens of lakes left behind by the glaciers from the ice age. There are more than 55 lakes within easy driving distance of Coeur d’Alene, but none more scenic and full of activities than Lake Coeur d’Alene itself. There is something magical about Lake Coeur d’Alene that’s hard to define, but begins with the spectacular North Idaho sunsets and moonrises, the plunge of an osprey after a fish, the glowing lights of downtown Coeur d’Alene reflecting across its waters at night. The perfect place to plan your next vacation and activities.
Source: Coeur d’Alene Website