The Elliott Law Group is one of the leading law firms in the Spokane, Washington, area. We’re very proud of our team of Spokane immigration attorneys who work with clients not only in Spokane Valley, but in nearby cities in Spokane County, including, of course, Spokane. Our areas of practice include the following:
- Immigration Lawyers. If you’re looking for the best immigration law firm in Spokane, we are proud to serve your immigration, VISA, citizenship or green card needs.
- Visa Lawyers. Whether you are in need of a permanent immigration solution, or are seeking some type of temporary visa, for example a K1 visa, also known as a fiance visa, or perhaps U.S. citizenship or green card, we can help. People often come to us looking for the so-called spousal and boyfriend/girlfriend visas.
- DUI / DWI Attorneys. Being charged with driving under the influence is a serious criminal charge in Washington State, and so you need to immediately contact an attorney with experience in drunk-driving, criminal law. We’re known as the up-and-coming Spokane DUI attorney team!
- Traffic Ticket Lawyers. Beyond DUI / DWI, we’re known as one of the top-rated law firms in Spokane for fighting traffic tickets that were received in both Washington and Idaho states. The traffic laws are complex, so reach out to one of our attorney team members for assistance on how to fight a traffic ticket in Spokane, Spokane Valley, or anywhere in Spokane County, Washington. A Spokane traffic ticket lawyer knows the law, and can help you fight a ticket in Spokane.
- Criminal Defense Attorneys. If you’ve been accused of a crime in Spokane, Spokane Valley or other cities in Washington or perhaps in Coeur d’Alene or Post Falls, Idaho, call our office immediately. Whether the criminal offense is a gun violation, domestic violence, burglary or other type of crime, it’s imperative to have effective legal representation in the form of an criminal defense lawyer. Do not delay.
Our attorneys work on a variety of issues ranging from immigration (Visas or green cards) to DUI / DWI, to traffic tickets, etc. Whatever type of attorney you are seeking in Spokane Valley or environs, reach out to us for an attorney consultation. For a consultation on an immigration issue we charge $100.00 which are credited towards attorney fees if you retain our services. You can also utilize a fifteen-minute-free telephone consultation with our immigration lawyers. One of the attorneys will always be happy to talk to you! Just call us at (509) 891-4301 or email us via the website. We also speak Russian and Spanish. All consultations are confidential.Directions to Our Office from Spokane to Spokane Valley
While we are not technically in Spokane, we are known as some of the top immigration attorneys in Spokane. Accordingly, here are driving directions from Spokane to our law firm offices in Spokane Valley, Washington.
- Head west on W Main Ave toward W Spokane Falls Blvd
- Turn left onto N Monroe St
- Slight right to merge onto I-90 E
- Use the right lane to take exit 287 for Argonne Rd
- Turn right onto N Argonne Rd
Spokane’s first residents were Native American. From the Spokanes, we get our name, which means “Children of the Sun.” Spokane became an incorporated City on Nov. 29, 1881, encompassing 1.56 square miles. Back then, the City was known as Spokan Falls and had 350 residents. The “e” was added to Spokane in 1883, and “Falls” was dropped in 1891. The City suffered, perhaps, its biggest setback in 1889, when a fire ravaged downtown destroying 32 blocks. A new City Hall was built at the southwest corner of Spokane Falls Boulevard and Wall Street in 1913, serving as the City’s main offices until the City’s centennial year—1981. The 1920s-era Montgomery Wards building at Spokane Falls Boulevard and Post Street was renovated then to house the City’s offices. Old City Hall now is home to restaurants and shops.