Elliott Law Group, PLLC
920 N. Argonne Rd., Ste. 110
Spokane Valley, WA 99212
Tel. (509) 891 – 4301
Elliott Law Group es una destacada firma en Spokane Valley, Washington. Estamos muy orgullosos de nuestro equipo de abogados quienes ayudan clientes no solo en Spokane, sino en ciudades cercanas del condado de Spokane. Nuestras principales áreas de práctica incluyen:
- Abogados de Inmigración. Si usted esta buscando la mejor firma de inmigración en Spokane Valley, con gusto nosotros podemos proporcionarle ayuda en sus casos de VISA, ciudadanía o residencia.
- Abogados expertos en visas. Ya sea que usted necesite una solucion permanente para su situación de inmigración, o que busque alguna visa temporal, como la visa K1, tambien conocida como fiance visa, o tal vez con su ciudadania o su green card, nosotros le podemos ayudar. ALgunos clientes vienen con nosotros preguntando por las famosas visas de esposos o de novios.
- Abogados expertos en DUI / DWI. Being charged with driving under the influence is a serious criminal charge in Washington State, and so you need to immediately contact an attorney with experience in drunk-driving, criminal law.
- Traffic Ticket Lawyers. Beyond DUI / DWI, we’re known as one of the top-rated law firms in Spokane Valley for fighting traffic tickets that were received in both Washington and Idaho states. The traffic laws are complex, so reach out to one of our attorney team members for assistance on how to fight a traffic ticket in Spokane, Spokane Valley, or anywhere in Spokane County, Washington.
- Criminal Defense Attorneys. If you’ve been accused of a crime in Spokane, Spokane Valley or other cities in Washington or perhaps in Coeur d’Alene or Post Falls, Idaho, call our office immediately. Whether the criminal offense is a gun violation, domestic violence, burglary or other type of crime, it’s imperative to have effective legal representation in the form of an criminal defense lawyer. Do not delay.
Our attorneys work on a variety of issues ranging from immigration (Visas or green cards) to DUI / DWI, to traffic tickets, etc. Whatever type of attorney you are seeking in Spokane Valley or environs, reach out to us for an attorney consultation. For DUI/DWI, traffic tickets we offer a free initial consultation. For a consultation on an immigration issue we charge $100.00 which are credited towards attorney fees if you retain our services. You can also utilize a fifteen-minute-free telephone consultation with our immigration lawyers. One of the attorneys will always be happy to talk to you! Just call us at (509) 891-4301 or email us via the website. We also speak Russian and Spanish. All consultations are confidential.Historical Fact About Spokane Valley, WA
As top attorneys working in Spokane Valley, Washington, here’s a historical factoid for you. The earliest residents were the Spokane Indians, mainly the group known as the Upper Band of the Spokanes, as distinguished from the Middle and Lower bands whose main camps were farther downstream. The Coeur d’Alene Tribe also lived there. The Spokane Valley was covered with excellent bunchgrass pasture for the tribes’ horses. Camas roots thrived near the lakes and ponds. Saskatoon (serviceberry) bushes dotted the grasslands (and still do). Evidence of old Indian fish traps have been discovered in Spokane Valley, although these were probably used for catching the river’s prodigious quantities of trout, since most salmon were blocked by Spokane Falls. The area was crisscrossed with important Indian trails. One early Valley settler remembered that some of these Indian trails were “three to five feet wide” and “worn deeper than the cayuse’s (pony’s) knees” (Boutwell, Vol. 1, p.25). The Spokane River was relatively broad and shallow in this area, making it a natural place to ford.